|Genre|| Shoot 'em up|
|Release Date||1993 - Present|
|Theorist Game Guide|
Game information Edit
Star Fox is a game series published by Nintendo. Originating as a forward-scrolling 3D rail shooter, later games take more directional freedom in terms of gameplay. The games take place in the Lylat solar system and the player takes control of Fox McCloud and his team, Slippy Toad, Peppy Hare, and Falco Lombardi. There are various modes, weapons, gadgets, and vehicles. The games also feature various maneuvering motions, such as the barrel roll and u-turn.
Game Theory Edit
- Star Fox, Do a Barrel Roll
- Why Star Fox has NO LEGS, The REAL Reason!
- Miyamoto Reveals Star Fox Secrets!
Culture Shock Edit
Reality Check Edit
- Star Fox in Real Life and its BTS, MatPat of Game Theory on Facing His Fear of Flying
- Reality Check: The Lost Episode - SURVIVING Star Fox IRL!
|Star Fox, Do a Barrel Roll||Next |
Final Fantasy VII
Five Nights at Freddy's
|Why Star Fox has NO LEGS, The REAL Reason!||Next |
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
|Fox McCloud is a MYTH!||Next |
Mega Man 5
|Star Fox Inspired by Japan's First Manga||Next |
Rainbow Six Siege
|Star Fox in Real Life/SURVIVING Star Fox IRL!||Next |